Let's face it: Working in intensely competitive and exhausting creative jobs is hard. Just getting by is often all that's possible, so the mere thought of trying to eat healthy while on a budget, follow the proper career path when all you need right now is a paycheck, and (God forbid) have a personal life outside of your job is downright terrifying.
In the latest installment of the Q&A podcast series Natalie Boschan and I tackle these subjects and more.
Topics of Conversation:
- Optimizing your nutrition on a budget
- Learning to batch-prep your food
- Zack's tips for new editors navigating the industry
- Natalie and Zack's approach to food prepping
- Organizing your grocery list with prices by location
- How to redirect your career path toward your goals
- Natalie's early experiences with the post-production industry
- Setting boundaries for using technology at home
- Balancing your personal life with a film industry job
- Zack's experience traversing the strange world of online dating
- Being honest with the people in your life about your time commitments
Enjoying The Show? Leave A Rating And Review HERE To Enter Our BorisFx Sweepstakes
FiP Question Submission
FiP Ep39: Quick & Easy Meal Preparation with Jessa Greenfield
FiP Ep48: Transitioning From Reality to Scripted
FiP 56: Advancing Your Career in Post (What They Don't Teach in Film School), Pt. 1
FiP 57: Advancing Your Career in Post (What They Don't Teach in Film School), Pt. 2
FiP Ep61: Do you Really Need to Go to Film School?
FiP Ep66: How to Systematize Meal Planning
This episode was edited by Curtis Fritsch, the show notes were prepared by Jakin Rintelman, and this show is executive produced by Kanen Flowers. We are a member of theTHAT STUDIO podcast network.
The music in the opening and closing of the show is courtesy of Dorian Cheah from his brilliant album ARA.