We all set goals, and we've all written down New Year's Resolutions. But inevitably over 94%* of these goals and resolutions fail. Why? Because we're not setting our goals properly and defining our roadmap to success.
In this episode I speak with Jeanette Goodrich, a former air force pilot and now one of the top high performance coaches on the planet who is trained by and works directly with Brendon Burchard, the world's #1 most-watched personal development trainer and one of the top 100 most followed figures online, in addition to being the #3 highest earning high performance coach on the planet.
To put it simply, Jeanette knows how to dig deep into why you're not achieving your goals, and more importantly she knows what you need to do to fix this problem.
Our show sponsors:
Topics of Conversation:
- How Zack met Jeanette
- The importance of life coaching (the right kind of life coaching)
- Where to begin when making a big life change
- Success is different for everybody -- where do you want to go??
- Define your success with baby steps and build on that
- Find your why and the purpose behind your goal
- Jeanette’s story and her big why
- You can be successful every day
- What are “why stacks” and “benefit extensions”?
- Make sure your “why” goes deep enough
- The number one component to success is accountability to others
- The different types of fear and why they’re holding us back -- what are you really going to lose?
- The paradox of wasting time
- The only way you know if something will work is to TAKE ACTION
- How to focus on key areas of your goal
- Finding problems and learning to solve and move past them
- What you can evaluate each day
- It’s not about working 16 hours a day, it’s about being able to focus on what’s important
- How do you even know what goals to set?
- There is no one right answer for everybody!
- Try starting with improving your sleep -- it can make a real difference
- “Work smarter, not harder”
- How to review and stick with your goals
- How journaling and calendars can set you free
Go Far trailer
FiP Blog Post: A Classic Case of Post-Production Burnout
Direct download: FiP_ep77_JeanetteGoodrich.m4a
-- posted at: 10:14am PST